Sunday, April 19, 2009

Swim Time

Today was such a hot day. We went to Gab's "house" to go swimming and to hang out. It was truly exciting because it was Kaleb's time. It was so much fun. Kaden was jumping off this high wall and Kaleb loved it so much. We were a little worried because he really had slept more then 1 hour the whole day and so we were kind of walking on thin ice with this Little guy. Well my goodness he just loved it so much, to the point where he fell asleep in the water. Auntie Monica and I kept passing him back and forth and neither one of us could believe how relaxed he was. I would dip him all the way in and nothing....It was really funny. He just had a great time. I got some really funny pictures. One being Kaleb asleep. Oh and sorry they are kinda in a strange order, and bummer news as we all were swimming..Gab handed me her phone to text something for her and Kaden bummed into my arm and SPLASH, yup that was a splash in the water. Gab's phone is completely dead. So right now I have handed her mine and I'm out one....So don't call my cell or text me. LOL, hopefully soon we can figure something out.

5 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

I am glad that the boys had a fun time swimming. Can't wait to see the pics with Kaleb asleep in the water.

Too bad about the cell phone. Hopefully it will dry out & work. Kevin had an experience similar to this...except it was iced tea I believe.

nfling said...

I posted one where he was a sleep on the bottom of the post....I will up load more to my myspace

nfling said...

Sorry I thought I had uploaded them, I had to of accidentally deleted them.

Ken and Carol said...

Thanks for uploading the sleeping pics. I will check out your myspace too.

sfling said...

I love the thumb shot...