I thought this was such a cute story, I needed to share it. Thank Tamara for sharing it with me.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Kaden and Mrs Heinz
At school today the cutest conversation happened between Kaden and one of his teachers Mrs Heinz (Tamara). This story is being told by Tamera just to clarify it. I (Tamera) was on the playground and Kaden came out to play and stopped when he saw me. I said "Hi Kaden" and Kaden said "Hi..how is your baby doing"? I smiled and said "you're so sweet...he is doing pretty good but he won't take his bottle." Kaden replied "why not? My baby takes his bottle...he takes it like this" (he holds his two hands up as if to hold one). Tamara said, "I don't know...he's just not used to it...he has to learn how". Kaden said "I hope your baby will take it" and then he ran off to play.
I thought this was such a cute story, I needed to share it. Thank Tamara for sharing it with me.
I thought this was such a cute story, I needed to share it. Thank Tamara for sharing it with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a caring & thoughtful son. It is also reflects on how much he loves his brother & wants all babies to be like him. The bond is very strong with Kaden & Kaleb. God is sooo good. You are truly blessed with the two best boys in the world.
I know I am......Thank you for being such a great Gramma. I LOVE YOU
Post a Comment