Friday, April 10, 2009

Lost and Found

Last night Corey and I got ready to go to bed and I always go into the boys room and close the blinds and turn one of the night lights off. I checked both boys to make sure they were covered and everything and OH NO, where is Kaden??? I looked all over the room (considering it is 10x10 room it didn't take me very long). I yelled out Corey in my quietest voice, asking him if he knows where he is. Corey went into our room and there was this lil bump under our covers. Corey flipped opened the covers and to our surprise there was our lil guy all curled up in the middle of the bed. Corey (after taking pictures of course) scooped him up and carried him to bed. It was super cute.

3 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

He's know fool...he know that your bed is sooooo comfy & warm!

Monica said...

That is so cute! It would have been really funny if you hadn't checked on them first and just gotten into bed and found him there!

nfling said...

I know...That would have been so funy