Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh Kaden, what will he say next

Today was kind of a rough day with Kaleb. He is teething and I feel like that tooth is never gonna come. Kaleb has been teething this tooth for 2 months now at least. We (Monica, Gab, Corey, Kaden and I) were hanging around the dinner table finishing dinner table. I got up to put my plate in the sink and Kaleb screeched out with a yell and I made a joke of some sort (something on the line with I'm gonna sell Kaleb to the highest bidder). Kaden looks up to me and said "Mom, that isn't nice". Oh and know I shouldn't one be saying it two especially in front of Kaden. Bad joke I know. Anyways, I looked at Kaden and said "I know honey, I'm just kidding I would never do that, Mommy was just born with a really bad sense of humor". Then Kaden said "Yeah, a really bad sense of humor, Thank you"!

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

They will always catch you when you say something that can be misinterpreted. And Kaden is quick on the draw with that.