
Kaleb has finally got his first tooth. The first sighting was April 13th. Poor Kaleb, he has been a really good teether for the most part. I just feel so bad you can really tell it was hurting him. Every time he bit down on anything he would cry out a bit. I'm just so excited for him that the tip of the tooth is finally out. Kaleb has been working on getting this lil tooth out for at lest 3 months. His bottom gum has been swollen for a couple of weeks and it has finally made its way out. Yiippppeeee! I took some pictures and I hope you can see it. It is bottom right tooth. I have a feeling that his teeth are going to take him a while to come though (like his brother). When Kaden would get a tooth it would take almost a month for it to make it all the way out. I think that Kaleb will be the same way...The nice thing is it already broke through (that has to be the hardest part...Right). Hopefully he will be feeling a little bit better now. He sure does look like it in the pictures. HAHAH, my sweet lil guy.
4 comments:
Yeah, we are so glad that your tooth is out in the open for all to see! We love your smile!!
Oh you are so sweet Gramma...I love you
Oh my goodness, the second picture is SO CUTE. It's a little crooked smile! And the itty bitty tooth! I'm almost squealing it's so cute. :)
I know I love it...his smile takes after Grampa...Love it
Post a Comment