Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quack Quack and some Tears

Corey and I have been wanting to take pictures of Kaleb in Kaden's old duck bath. Since Kaleb was being so cute and he was so happy Monica and I thought it was good timing to take some pictures today. Ummm, I think not. This was one of the funnier shoots because a lot of things went wrong. Kaleb was in the tub for 5 minutes and then wanted to roll out. We used bath toys and they got the white sheet wet (so there is wet spots randomly all over the place). I took the pictures in the boys room and the nightlight is in the background for most of the shots (oh and hadn't noticed until I was done Genius). Then for some strange reason we sat Kaleb on his bottom to see what shots we could get before he would roll over and he started to cry. The poor thing was scared of the duck. Monica and I thought it was so funny because he was sitting or in it for a bit and he was perfectly fine, and then all of a sudden he was crying. Her are some funny picture of our little adventure.
The funny thing is Monica grab him from the sheet and every time he looked over his shoulder to look at the duck he would cry. It was so sad.

2 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

That's right Kaleb, the duck monster does look scary at your age.

nfling said...

LOL, Mom that is so cute what you said I LOVE IT...Love you mom