This afternoon Kaleb told his daddy that he wanted to wake up Kaden from his nap. So Corey put Kaleb on Kaden's bed and it was so cute....Kaleb couldn't be happier waking his brother up. Here are the pictures to prove it.


After the nap Kaden want him and his brother to play pirates (I know, poor timing for a pirate story, sorry). It was really cute though, and the bottom picture they are in blown up duck that used to be Kaden's bath tub. Kaden said it was their boat...Here are the pictures.

3 comments:
Hahahahaha! I love it! Kaleb's smile is priceless in these1
I am so glad that Kaleb told Corey that he wanted to wake up his bro...the pics are so precious.
I love the that Kaden want to play with Kaleb. The pirate pics are great! Yo ho Yo ho, it a pirate's life for them.
I agree, Kaleb's smile in that one is too cute!!
The pirate pics are so great. They just love each other! :)
Post a Comment