Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Surprise for Daddy
Kaden love building with his lincoln logs. Kaden and I built two houses today and they got knocked over by one thing or another. It was really cute he looked at me all seriously and said "Mom, I want to build my house to surprise daddy and he wont be happy that is fell apart and it is all over the floor and then it will be night and we can't build it again for another 10 thousand years, so can you please help me mommy. Please help me build another house to surprise daddy"? How can I ask you do I tell him no...So today Kaden and I built 3 homes out of his lincoln logs. Here is a picture Kaden putting the finishes touches on the one we are going to surprise his daddy with when he gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice house Kaden. Whose responsibility will it be to pick up & put away. Your mom was also playing with it. I think I would make her do it. You helped out last time when she said that she would pick them up for you.
All I can say is it is a good thing Kaden can't read. HAHAHAHAHA, Love you mom
Post a Comment