After we got home, Kaden opened another fortune cookie and it said, "Good things come to those who wait. Be patient." Kaden said, "Oh, I can be patient!"
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Lunch With Auntie Monica
It stared out to be a long day. Gab has wanted me to bring the boys to her new school to visit. Today was the day. I asked Monica to go with me, because Gab has really wanted her to come by to. So off we went...We had a great time and her school is the cutest school I have ever seen, and I'm not exaggerating. It was now time to head off to lunch Pei Wei for some lunch (I love that place). Kaden calls all Chinese food panda bear food, oh and did I mention it he LOVES panda bear food. I think his favorite part is getting fortune cookies and seeing what we all get. We started reading them aloud, and the funniest things kept popping out of his mouth. My fortune cookie said "Ask your friends for advice today", Monica's fortune cookie said "Share your insight with friends". HAHAHA I love it. Monica just gave me the advice I needed and we were good. =) Then Kaden said "Oh I have gotten the one before". Then Monica read Kaden's to him and it read "People in your life will be more cooperative than usual". Kaden said "Wait what does that mean"? Monica said "oh that mean you will get your way". "YESSSSSS" Kaden replied.
After we got home, Kaden opened another fortune cookie and it said, "Good things come to those who wait. Be patient." Kaden said, "Oh, I can be patient!"
After we got home, Kaden opened another fortune cookie and it said, "Good things come to those who wait. Be patient." Kaden said, "Oh, I can be patient!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey how come he got all the good fortunes!!! Well, I guess that is because he is such a great grandsonny. LOVE YOU ALL!
Yup...that is really it =)
Post a Comment