Kaden and I took this quiz together...It is super Cute
Answers by Kaden - Age 4.5
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"you like me and you love me"
2. What makes mom happy ?
"Hmmmm Mystery"
3. What makes mom sad?
"When I'm not listening to you"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"I'll tell you, TICKLE "
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? "play with daddy....hmmm make a playground"
6. How old is your mom?
"5" how old is Auntie Gabbers "ummm 10" How old is mommy? "Ok 10"
7. How tall is your mom?
"I'm measuring you 5 '10...how tall are you" I said "5'7" Kaden said "5'7 did I get it".
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
"Troy the basketball player"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"playing a game, farm town...is that it"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"for Halloween...Gaberiella (HSM)"
11. What is your mom really good at?
"Making a meal out of a Box"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"play Mario Kart Wii...YESSS I GOT IT"
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"shaking your head No!"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Panda Bear food (Chinese food)"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "playing cars with me"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Ariel."
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Stay here with Auntie Monica"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"Same Skin"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"You have earrings and I don't"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"You say good words to me"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"He cooks pancakes all by himself"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"going on a date"
Answers by Kaden - Age 4.5
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"you like me and you love me"
2. What makes mom happy ?
"Hmmmm Mystery"
3. What makes mom sad?
"When I'm not listening to you"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"I'll tell you, TICKLE "
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? "play with daddy....hmmm make a playground"
6. How old is your mom?
"5" how old is Auntie Gabbers "ummm 10" How old is mommy? "Ok 10"
7. How tall is your mom?
"I'm measuring you 5 '10...how tall are you" I said "5'7" Kaden said "5'7 did I get it".
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
"Troy the basketball player"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"playing a game, farm town...is that it"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"for Halloween...Gaberiella (HSM)"
11. What is your mom really good at?
"Making a meal out of a Box"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"play Mario Kart Wii...YESSS I GOT IT"
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"shaking your head No!"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Panda Bear food (Chinese food)"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "playing cars with me"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Ariel."
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Stay here with Auntie Monica"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"Same Skin"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"You have earrings and I don't"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"You say good words to me"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"He cooks pancakes all by himself"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"going on a date"
4 comments:
Nice answers. I wonder how he would answers those if you inserted dad instead of mom.
I will do it for ya..it would be interesting =)
How funny! I love kids!!
Hummm...sounds like Mommy likes HSM?! Hahaha! Too cute!
Post a Comment