They were asking b/c of Kaden. He came into my work wearing them & they thought that is was cute and wondered when Kaleb was going to start wearing sunglasses too.
Oh, that is so funny...I want him too...The sun is really bad for their eyes...I found baby ones that has a band that goes around the whole head I was looking at..I will probably get them before the trip...LOL
5 comments:
They were asking at work if Kaleb had sunglasses yet. Now I can show them! HeeHee
That is funny why were they asking that??? Actually they are Kaden's.
They were asking b/c of Kaden. He came into my work wearing them & they thought that is was cute and wondered when Kaleb was going to start wearing sunglasses too.
Oh, that is so funny...I want him too...The sun is really bad for their eyes...I found baby ones that has a band that goes around the whole head I was looking at..I will probably get them before the trip...LOL
Too funny. They just want to be like Daddy!
My mom will love the one of them on their laptops :)
Post a Comment