Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two of the Greatest Teachers Ever!

We have been blessed so much. With Kaden's graduation fast approaching I can't help but think about the last few years at ECLC preschool where Kaden attended for the last 2 years. Kaden has had the greatest teachers at his preschool. Mrs. Heinz and Mrs. Slater (or as what Kaden calls her Mrs. Later...I love it). Mrs. Heinz was Kaden's teacher last year. He was a bear in the three year old class. She worked with and Kaden and taught him so much and she just truly loves him. It is so nice to have a teacher and friend that just loves your child. She has always has his best at heart and she is just so special to us. We all love her so much. I feel so bad for Mrs. Heinz because she had her work cut out for her when it came to Kaden. Everyday when he came home from school he said he hated it, but she worked hard trying to change his mind and he always had the best time while he was there. The last day of school Kaden told me how much he loved school and Mrs. Heinz. Thank you Mrs. Heinz for all that you have done for Kaden (and me). Thank you for always listen to me rant. You are so very sweet.
Now to Mrs. Slater, she has worked with Kaden and his writing and understanding more and more about himself. She has worked with his self-esteem and he has just grown up so much over the last couple of years and so much more this last year. It is hard to recognized him sometimes. Mrs. Slater know just how Kaden learns things. He works well with games and she does everything in her power to help him learn. She has giving me great ideas on how to work with him at home and has always given me great advice. She is such a wonderful and gifted teacher. My little boy has grown up so much I just can't believe it. The last 5 years has just flown by. God has entrusted us to raise such a unique little guy that is definitely his own little person. I feel blessed that these two teachers have helped shape this sweet boy into such a great and unique kid that just loves God. He loves playing and building things. They have encouraged him to use his creativity into building great things. I just want to say thank you Mrs. Heinz and Mrs. Slater for being there for Kaden,Corey and I. We love you guys. Thank You.
Mrs. Heinz
Mrs. Slater

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

I am so glad that Kaden was able to attend preschool at Point Loma. What great pics with his teachers & what great teachers.