Saturday, May 9, 2009

Legoland Trip - Oh and a Lot of Pix

I thought today was going to be a little slow...I had a PLNUWA Luncheon to go to but after that nothing well Corey called and asked if we wanted to go Legoland today, I'm like sure I'm down. Kaden has been wanting to go so badly. Anyways, some friends (Lindsay and Tim) offered us some free tickets to go today so off we went. Well kinda, we left the house and got some gas and food and started on our way. On the way out I asked Corey "15 or 805"??? He yelled out "15" I replied "ummmm, really are you sure I think it is the 805..then 5" Corey said "Nope it shows the 15". So I headed 15 north and took the carpool lane all the way up to poway. Well I was really feeling like we were going the wrong way I asked him to check it out again to make sure and then he realized he forgot the tickets. BUMMMER. I turned around and started to head home. We got home Corey ran up to the house and got the tickets and another bottle. We headed out again and I asked him to check the directions again just to make sure it was the right way. He did and realize ummm that I was right and we went the wrong way HAHAHAHA funny how things always seem like I'm right. =) We finally arrived at Legoland and found our friends (Lindsay, Tim, Stacie, Bryan and their son Ben...and a friend of Tim and Lindsay and her daughter). We had a great time walking around and we headed to the new aquarium they have built. We all split off after that and we went on some rides. It was a fund day. I loved it. BTW, Kaleb loved his first trip to Legoland. =) I hope you like looking at the picture as much as I loved taking them. =)




As we entered Legoland...My Boys =)
Thomas the Train..Kaden loves him
My Sweet Boys
Sydney Opera House above and New York Sky line below...SO Cool
We headed off to the Legoland Aquarium
Touching the sea creaturesWining the Big race
RB2 and Kaden taking out Darth Vader below
TaDa

3 comments:

Monica said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love the one of Kaden sticking his head in that bubble thing in the aquarium! :)
And they look super cute in their matching outfits, as always :)

nfling said...

TY TY... I love you as always =)

Ken and Carol said...

I love the pics of the boys. Twins separated by 4 yrs.

I like see all the different things they have made from the legos too.

Thanks for sharing the boys lives with us...it really helps with being so far away.