Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sweetest Mother's Day!

I woke up this morning with a curious lil guy looking for his daddy, I told him he got up a while ago I think he is in the living room. Two minutes later he came back in the room and crawled into the bed and said "well mom, I can't find him...I'm just going to lay here with you". Five minutes later the baby started crying. I pulled my self out of bed and in walked Corey with breakfast and my favorite Starbucks coffee. He handed me my gifts and Kaden said "I'll help you mom" I replied "Ok honey why honey why don't you do this one and I will do the other". Kaden said "Oh no mom you have to open your cards first". So I did. I opened one and it was a necklace with the boys names and birthdays on these round disks. I love it. They also got me Godiva chocolate. I have the best family. It was such a great morning...followed by a great afternoon eating the best Mexican food ever Miguel's. They have the best white sauce it is so YUMMMM. After Lunch we went to Moo Time for some scrumptious ice cream. We had a great time with our San Diego family (Myrna, Mimi and Auntie Monica). It was so much fun. This evening we went to a Musical put on by our church. Auntie Monica and Auntie Laura ran the whole thing and it was so great. It was the BEST MOTHER'S DAY EVER! =) I have the best family. I just had a great day.

No comments: