Friday, May 22, 2009

Kaden's Graduation from ECLC Preschool

Today was a very inspiring day. My lil guy graduated from ECLC preschool. Seeing all those sweet lil face looking into their future ok prob not they were trying to eat their cookie. It was a precious little ceremony. They began with the the kids walking in to Mrs. Slater playing on the electronic piano the Graduation march (BTW SO CUTE). Followed by Susan Rodgers welcoming everyone and telling YOUR story about "You never being alone...that God is always in your Heart". Next she announced the Dean of the department Doctor Rebbecca Havens. Follow by Mrs. Heinz (I love HER) presented a scrapbook and some flowers to Mrs. Riley for her substituting for her for 3 months of the year. The cutest part was next the graduates and the bears class sang sweet songs. The graduates were next. Dr. Havens read the names and one by one you all the made the march up there to receive you certificate and grad-COOKIE (the best part I'm sure). The ending came to soon (for me I'm sure not for you guys) with a prayer by Dr. Kay Wilder. The most annoying part then came pictures pictures pictures. Kaden Hated It. I do believe we got some really cute ones though.
The Flings Thank You
For which this day would not have been completely possible or even enjoyable.

Mom and dad for driving 600 miles each way to see you favorite eldest grandson Graduate. You guys are so great. To Auntie Gabbers for showing your support and for sacrificing the enjoyment of Kaden's graduation to capture memories for us to have for a lifetime. I know they will be the greatest pictures EVER. We love you....Thank you. Auntie Monica for showing your support and being their also. It was so sweet of you to come. Thank you so much for always willing to watching Kaleb when need be. You are always willing to lend a helping hand. To "Uncle 5" and "RBt2" and you know who you are THANK YOU so much for taking time out of your busy day to come video tape (on two different cameras connected with sound =) I love it) Kaden's graduation. You guys are unbelievably sweet to do that. WE love you guys too. I'm so mad I didn't get a picture of you guys (SORRY). Thank you so much ECLC staff you guys put on a great show. Thank you Mrs. Slater for this school year. Thank you for all your hard work you put in with Kaden. Thank you we love you.
Thank you Mrs. Heinz for all your work with Kaden last year and this year. You are so sweet and we just love you so much.
You guys are the Best Teachers Ever!

4 comments:

Monica said...

That grad ceremony was so cute! Kaden was workin' the charm and the "look" with his Cop sunglasses. My favorite part was when they sang those songs. So sweet. Wouldn't have missed it for anything!

Monica said...

All the pictures are so cute!! I love the one of him and Micaela talking when they're on stage :)

Kaden in those glasses...seriously. He's pretty much the coolest kid ever. Such a stud.

nfling said...

I know i LOVE IT! =)

Ken and Carol said...

This is the first of many graduations to coming. We sure loved being able to share it with you Kaden. You were a very handsome graduate...the glasses had you styling up on the stage.