This morning was a really cute morning, I was fixing Kaleb a bottle and I look over to the couch and Kaden was talking to Kaleb. This was part of the conversation.
Kaden "Hi baby Kaleb, I love you"
Kaleb '' mmmbbaaaa"
Kaden "you know what baby Kaleb we are going to have another baby, we will maybe have a girl...Wont that be fun baby Kaleb. Do you want a baby?? They are a lot of fun".
Kaleb was smiling and laughing at his big brother. It was really cute.
Kaden "I love you baby"
So the the questions started rolling out.
Kaden "Mommy how did the doctors help you have the baby"?
Mommy "When dad and I went to the hospital baby Kaleb was ready to come out and the doctor just helped him to come".
Kaden "Mommy I really want to have another baby, maybe it will be a girl for you"
Mommy "Kaden what do you want to have"
Kaden "I think I want a girl for you...It will be great to have another baby, I just want one mom. When can we have a baby"?
Mommy "When God blesses us with another one. You know Kaden we don't to pick if it is a boy or a girl, God picks that for us. He picks the best lil baby for us and send them to us. That is how we got you and Kaleb. The next baby...and I mean if Gad thinks we should have another one, will be what God wants us to have".
Kaden "We will be so lucky mom. I want one now, do you think God is going to bless us soon?"
Mommy "you never know"
I love these conversations with Kaden. I love how he understands so much and how much he wants another baby. It is really exciting at the thought of another lil one running around (well Kaleb isn't running but you know what I mean). I love how much love Kaden gives his brother and how much he wants to share with another lil baby. I have great boys. =)
3 comments:
So what does Corey think about another lil Fling in the house? Has he changed his "brain", oh I mean mind yet? Let us know.
Yes, I think we will be ready in Oct if he gets the new job and if not we might be waiting a year...not sure about that part yet. LOL
Oh wow! Congrats!!
Post a Comment