Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kaleb 1st Black Eye

Kaleb has gotten his first black eye. This totally coincides with him pulling himself up...we should have known it was coming. oh, and I up and left him home with his pops and yup he got his first black eye. Kaleb was crawling and tried pulling himself up on the paper shredder and bam it smacked him smack dab in the middle and left side of his face. He has more bruising today on the nose and the corner of his eye....My poor lil guy. He looks like such a big boy here...SNIFF SNIFF

3 comments:

Monica said...

Poor baby looks kinda out of it!

I gotta admit that I thought it would look worse...it really doesn't look all that bad!

nfling said...

No I know...I still hate it though...I love how the coincides with the pulling up

Ken and Carol said...

Please give my lil boy a hug & kiss from his gramma. I know that this will not be the only black eye he will ever get. Ask Corey about the the one he got from learning to ride a bike with his mom. I forgot to tell him to put on the brakes before he hit a cement parking stop.