Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baby Bond

Yesterday I was taking picture of Kaleb when Auntie Monica showed up and Kaleb saw he across the street driving up. His eyes were following her and her car. He had gotten so excited. He totally recognized her in her car. When she walked over he started smiling and I just love how much Kaleb and Auntie Monica love each other. It is so sweet. Later on that day we were walking around getting stuff done and Monica was holding Kaleb and it was such a site. He looked like a Koala attached to his mommy, I wish I had gotten a picture. It was just so cute. He just loves her.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I hope the bond stays strong as he gets older. I love that baby! Thanks for letting me be an Auntie to Kaden and Kaleb!

nfling said...

You are so welcome and YEAH the bond will stay Shut Up! =) They totally love you.