Monday, May 18, 2009

I wont ever be left alone

Kaden and I were picking up the house from the weekend events and he said the CUTEST thing. I know I say this a lot and if I don't brag about him I ask you who will? Kaden finished picking up and he went out to our balcony to "ride his bike". I know boarder line child abuse, however he does loves it I have no idea why. I told him "Buddy I have to shut the door, I don't want Kaleb go outside" Kaden replied "Mom you know what I wont ever be left alone you know why"? I asked him "Why" Kaden answered "Because I always have God in my heart and so I wont be alone". I literally stood there for a minute just in disbelief and I said to him "Honey NO one could ever say it better than that. You are such a smart boy. God will always be with you in your heart". I just love how much this kid loves God. I love how he prays and talks to him like he is talking to a friend. I really had no idea that I would see such a strong lil christian so early. I love to see his faith grow, it is a incredible thing to witness. We are so blessed that we have such a great church that helps with our children to grow in their faith and their walk with Jesus. Thank you MCN for all your love and support in helping us raise two of the greatest boys in the world. Well in our eyes. We love you. =)
P.S. This story was told at your Preschool Graduation. They were so proud of what you had said and thought it was so appropriate to the message they want to instill in each child before leaving ELCL. We are so proud of you buddie.

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

This touch this gramma's heart so much to see him growing in his faith in God. Praise God!