Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kaleb is 8 Months Today

Oh man where has the time gone. The last 8 months have flown by so fast, Kaleb is crawling pulling himself up on everything. He is getting more and more sturdy when he stands. He wants to walk too. If you hold his hands he takes steps. The funny thing is he is just now learning how to sit. Shouldn't that come first. LOL. It cracks me up how different kids mature and grow. He is such a fast crawler. He chases his brother as fast as he can. It is so fun to see how far from that tiny lil baby that we brought home from the hospital back in September. God has blessed us with such a great lil guy. I feel so unbelievably blessed when I look at my life. =)

3 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

We can't wait to see his 8 month pics...but most of all we can't wait to see you this week!!! We are so excited! LOVE YOU!

nfling said...

ME TO ME TO

Ken and Carol said...

WHAT CUTE PICS! I love them all!