Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I'm Ruined
Everyday Corey calls me to let me he is on his way home so I can start dinner and so forth. Well today when Corey called he asked how Kaden's parent/teacher conference went. Well to my surprise I totally lost my mind (well not a total surprise) and forgot to go. I could make lots of excuses but in the end I totally forgot. The funny thing is Corey didn't believe me, because I play tricks on him all the time and man is it backfiring now. Corey and Kaden were then discussing how I forgot to go and Kaden said "Oh no, I'm ruined". Talk about a lil dramatic. Oh man I have no idea who he gets that from....Totally Corey HAHAHAHA, Just Kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well you can't use the excuse that you have "pregnancy" brain....right? I know, I know..."next baby on the brain". If you could just have another child you will remember. It's worth a try.
LOL, I know..Oh man I felt so bad
I'm not sure having another helps... it gives a good excuse to be forgetful but I think it steals more brain cells too... take it from me... I have a hard time remembering a lot of things lately... LOL
Post a Comment