Saturday, May 9, 2009

Island Hamburgers

Remember when I wrote about the Ninja Moves story (if not you need to read it is pretty funny) this story took place right after that at lunch. We (Monica, Myrna, Mimi, Gab the boys and I) were eating lunch and Kaleb was getting cranky and I pulled him out of the highchair. I started to eat my hamburger and Kaleb kept trying to eat it as well. Monica took the best pictures of him getting his mouth all over my food. It was so funny I couldn't believe it. Well if you don't either, I have pictures to prove it...Oh wait I already told you that...Ok never mind here they are.
I know he was really getting into his/my food =) It was so funny...Oh and just to let everyone know He really wasn't getting a whole lot of anything. Kaleb isn't eatting beef yet, well not chunks.

3 comments:

Monica said...

He wishes he could eat that burger! I think he just wants what all the adults are having...same story with the frozen yogurt. He sees that spoon go by his mouth and he's wide open! :)

nfling said...

LOL, Yes he does we need to get pictures of that. It is a sight =)

Ken and Carol said...

It sure looks like he is enjoying that burger. I think that he wishes all his food was that good. I love that he has guac. all over his face.