Today we had a play-date with Stacie, Ben, Megan and Auntie Monica at Sea World. It was so nice and calm there. Hardly anyone was there. It made the whole experience so much more enjoyable. Stacie and I took the boys on a couple of the Elmo rides. I took Kaleb on the flying Elmo ride and Kaden went by his self. Stacie took Kaden and Ben on the other two rides. It was so fun to see them having such a great time. I couldn't get over how much more relaxing it is to go to Sea World when it isn't crowded. We got to see the dolphin train...they were getting them ready for the new dolphin exhibit that opens up in May. I can't wait to see it. Kaleb loved seeing (or I should say running) in the Arctic area looking at beluga whales and polar bears. Oh and how could I forget the walrus. They showed us how they spit out their food and play with it while trying to eat it. Now some would describe this experience disgusting and other may say it is educational....I prefer saying it was just FOUL. Oh animals are the best form of entertainment unscripted. At least it isn't mating season ;) ... Overall it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment