Friday, January 8, 2010

Beds in Heaven

Kaden and I had a very interesting conversation about Heaven...

Kaden: "Mom are there beds in heaven?"
Me: "Well honey we don't get tired in Heaven so we don't need beds."
Kaden: "Well do I get a blanket and pillow?"
Me: "Yes if you want one I'm sure you can have one."
Kaden: "Oh good....."
Me: "Why, sweetheart"?
Kaden: "I want to suck my thumb up there"?
Me: "Well Kaden you won't want to suck your thumb up in heaven....hopefully you will be a old man and you wouldn't be sucking your thumb when you are an old man."
Kaden: "Mom do kids go to Heaven"?
Me: "Yes honey kids go to Heaven."
Kaden: "Mom I wanna got to Heaven now...how do I get there?"
Me: "Well honey if you went to Heaven now you won't see us for a long time....why do you want to go now?"
Kaden: "Oh mom Jesus will tell me about you guys....He tells you about the people you live with."
Me: "Ok....what is the hurry honey - why do you want to go right now?"
Kaden: "I think I just wanna go now because I want to suck my thumb in Heaven so I think I want to just go now."

No comments: