Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another Park Day

So yesterday I took the boys to the park and the boys were running around having fun. Kaden found this cute little boy and they were playing so great together. Sweet little Kaleb was chasing after them almost the whole time. It is just the cutest/saddest thing ever to watch these sweet little legs chasing after his big brother and never getting anywhere near him. It will be interesting as time goes by to see how things will change. Kaden and his new friend found some sticks and somehow Kaden's friend scratched his arm. Kaden came over and told me "Mom this is the worst day ever....why did we come here?" I told him "Buddy I'm sorry, I just wanted you to have fun and play....maybe next time you will have fun" Kaden replied "I doubt it". What more can a mom say. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow a three bandaid scratch!!!

nfling said...

yeah it was really long scratch =( I hope CPS isn't called....My poor kiddos have really been hurting themselves these days.