Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boys Playing


Today I went to visit my old friend Pam and my preschool. It was a lot of fun. The boys had a great time playing with the other kids. Kaleb loved playing in the water. When all of us went outside to play Kaden started riding a bike. This particular bike had a little seat on the back of it....so what would be the cutest thing ever....YUP I stuck Kaleb on the back. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Kaden drove Kaleb around for 30 minutes. It was so sweet. Both boys loved it. After they all played we went inside to have pizza. The boys LOVED it. They both ate 3 pieces and had a bunch of pineapple. We left soon after they ate. It was so fun to catch up with Pam and Mindy...and to watch the boys play.










1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

It was great to see you boys having sooo much fun together! Riding around and enjoying the outdoors...what a great way to spend the day.