
I wrote a post last night or the night before about how many words Kaden can read...I was sorely mistaken. He knows how to read at least 98 words that I counted today and I know there are a lot more. When we were reading books today he was just reading words left and right that weren't on any list or in his flashcards. I'm so proud of him. I really shouldn't be surprised the doctor said when kids love to sing and can memorize songs they pick up reading easier. He is an amazing kid. I'm so proud of him and he has come so far this year. I also put flashcards all up around the house to teach Kaden words around the house. He loved this idea and wanted to put them everywhere....POOR MILO. Naaaa just kidding. However he really did want them everywhere. =)

1 comment:
Come on Milo get with the program...you want Kaden to learn all the words in his home. Why be left out? What's a little tape to the fur when helping a child's education.
We are proud of you Kaden. Keep up the good work. Reading opens up the world & is soooo much fun.
Post a Comment