Monday, January 4, 2010

Mario Wii Done

Kaden got the new Mario game for the Wii and he loves it. We finally finished the whole game and Kaden was so excited. Well he went to bed while we were on the last castle and his dad said he would wake him up to see the ending...well Corey went and got him but Kaden wouldn't wake up. Corey snatched him from his bed and carried him out to the living room and tried to wake him but no such luck. We always say Kaleb eats like Uncle Kevin but Kaden sleeps like him. LOL. We did get pictures to prove we tried. =) I love that Kaden is wearing his new Mario Pj's too.

3 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

Hey both boys got a Kevin gene! I never put the two together until your story!!!
I wonder if Kevin's girls will have any Corey genes. That would be awesome!

nfling said...

hahahhaa really funny too! ;)

Jordanna said...

Wow! Way to go! We are on world 5. It is tough! You guys must have it in the blood :)