Tuesday, September 8, 2009

YAY! He is Home

Kaden's first day of school went really well....He didn't eat much or drink much (Well what i packed for him) but he said he had a good day. It was really nice because Corey got off of work early to come with Kaleb and I to pick up the big boy. Kaden took us around his classroom and showed us some stuff that they worked on today. He was so proud of his room. I loved it. We went to get frozen yogurt after class for a special surprise for having such a great day. He loves going to Fiji Yogurt. He made a scrumptious mixture this time (well it is at least pretty random), Vanilla and Strawberry tart with Fruity Pebbles Cereal, M&M's and Gummi Bears. Mmmmmmm. =) It was a lot of fun. I'm also in the process of making him spaghetti for dinner (by his request). I'm so excited he is loving school so far. I hope he blows them all away, and makes great friends.Oh funny lil ti-bit: We were walking out to the car and asked Kaden if he wanted to go somewhere special and he said yes....We asked where and he said "I would wanna go somewhere special, I wanna go to Obama's house...That would be good". It took Corey and I a while to convince him to go get Frozen Yogurt or Milk Shake and he opted for the Yogurt. He is such a funny kid.

No comments: