Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cooking with Kaden

We were making dinner for some friends of ours from church because they just had a sweet little baby girl. Kaden came up to me and said "Hey Mom, I really wanna bond, can I help you"? I replied "Sure why not". It was so unbelievably sweet. I just love that kid. SO away we went. It turned out really well, and Kaden had a great time. He said we were great Mouse Cookers (In reference to Ratatouille the kids movie).The funny thing is I asked if I could take a picture and he said "Sure mom, Oh and look I can do it with my eyes covered".

2 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

I am glad he is taking an interest in learning all kinds of things. Cooking is great for learning math & reading. Plus it is always a great time to bond with the one you are cooking with! I love it when we cook together for the holidays!

nfling said...

I do too Mom, LOVE YOU