Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Baby is One Today

Today is a big day Kaleb is 1. I just can't get over it, this year has just passed by way to fast. Corey and I waited almost 4 years to have another little bundle in our lives and when we found out that we were expecting Kaleb words can not explain how happy and scared excited and unbelievably frightened we were. Over the 9+ months that we were preggers there were many ups and downs, but at 1:45am on September 17th we welcomed this precious baby boy into our family. It was the second most surreal moment in my life. I just held him and never wanted to let him go. I will always remember right after Kaleb was born the nurse took him to get him cleaned and weighed and Kaleb was crying/screaming and the nurse said "Oh this little guy is a firecracker". I was so nervous, but little did I know Kaleb was the most content baby I had ever been around. Kaden and Kaleb were such calm and content babies. I guess he had a lot to say at first and then he was good to go.

Over this last amazing year I have learned so much from Kaleb. He is such a sweet and loving baby. He is a great sleeper and eater. I love to watch him play and just seeing what a different kid he is. Kaleb and Kaden are practically complete opposites, it totally cracks me up. I'm so very proud to be his mommy and can't wait (well I really can, but you know what I mean) to watch him grow up. He is a great baby.
Today has been kind of a hard day for Kaleb...I think he woke up on the wrong side of the crib. I tried to take some pictures of him and well to say the least he was not digging it. At least with the ones of me and him he was kind of happy.....I just want you to know Kaleb: I LOVE YOU so very much Buggie....and I want to wish you very HaPpY BiRtHdAy .

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb Kenneth!!! We love you so very much.