Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Corey's and Kaleb's Birthday Dinner

I know this is late but I made Dinner...well I always make dinner but this was for a special reason My hubby turned 29 and my baby turned 1. So I made Corey's favorite dinner because Kaleb doesn't have a favorite yet. I made a wonderful Lasagna and to my surprise Kaleb LOVED it. He scarfed it down...I know you are think he is a great eater but man he loved the lasagna. I also made a cake for Corey....We had to wait for Kaleb to go to sleep because we wanted his first taste to be at his party. I'm glad we waited. Overall it was a nice family time and I think the guys loved it.
Kaden was laughing so hard at a joke I made...It was the funnest part of the whole evening. I loved it

No comments: