Kaleb and I picked Kaden up from school and we were riding home and Kaden said "Mom, you know what this is" Kaden held up his hand in the shape of a heart and he is looking through it). I asked him "What is it bug", he replied "it is a gift for you....it is my heart filled with my love for you". My heart just melted. I love it so much....I think that is by far the sweetest thing he has ever said to me. I live for moments like these. He is such a sweet and loving kid. =)
3 comments:
My heart melted reading this story...I can just imagine how you felt hearing it! God is so good to give us great children to live with & raise.
I know.....I wanted to cry it was just the sweetest thing. I just love my boys.
And I bet this made you forget that he let go of Kaleb's balloons :)
-Ps
Thanks for the thank you card. You are so thoughtful. We had fun at the party and are glad Kaleb is enjoying his Buzz.
Post a Comment