Today I got Kaleb's Birthday invitations done. YAY! Corey helped me so it didn't take me very long. His theme is Mairo Bros...Kaden came up with it. Kaden had said to me a while back "Mom, Kaleb told me that he really really wanted a Mario Kart Party, I think we should let him". How can you argue with that. Well today I had to rush and get a photo shoot done so we could print of some pictures for the invitations. At the very last second I thought he why not dress him up as Mario. SO I did and here you are....The sweetest pictures ever!
Wish we could be there. :( Take lots of pictures so we can enjoy the day too! Thanks for sharing the little & BIG events in our grandkids' lives with us.
3 comments:
Wish we could be there. :( Take lots of pictures so we can enjoy the day too! Thanks for sharing the little & BIG events in our grandkids' lives with us.
Totally will take lots of pictures You know me LOL....I'm bummed you guys can't come, but I will post them as fast as I can so you can enjoy them.
THANKS!!!!
Post a Comment