Thursday, July 16, 2009

What Did He Just Say??

We (Monica, Corey the boys and I) were all hanging out right before Corey and I went on our date, well Kaden was goofing around and getting all excited and when that happen usually something comes out of his mouth that isn't good.
Me: "Kaden stop playing with your booster seat"
Kaden: "Mom, I'm trying to clean it"
Me: "Kaden really just leave it a lone now"
Kaden: "Mom it is so dirty....it was in Auntie Monica's car"
Me: "Oh my word Kaden that is so rude, her car isn't dirty you need to tell her you are sorry that you just threw Auntie Monica under the bus"
Kaden: "Auntie Monica I'm really sorry for throwing you under the bus, but my mom's just freaking me out"
Yeah, that is what he said. I mean REALLY. That kid is Crazy/Funny. I just couldn't believe it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha Monica told me about this. I LOVE it!
- Laura

nfling said...

Yes thank you thank you I LOVE IT