Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kaden and the Wii

Over the summer we have been playing the Wii a little bit more, and we have been playing more Mario Party. Well Corey and I have come to the conclusion that Kaden can no longer have a handicap. When we play Mario Party you collect stars and Kaden has been kicking our bottoms. He beats us every time. It is really sad at this point. I knew the time would come that he would be able to beat us, but I never thought it would be this early. I mean geez, he is only 5. At least we can still beat him in Mario Cart. Shhh he doesn't know.

2 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

Way to go Kaden. Now you have to share your secret with Gramma, so she can win. Shhhhh, don't tell your mom that I want to know. OK.

nfling said...

Ok Gramma LOVE YOU!