Today I gave Corey and Kaden a much needed haircut. I cut Corey's first and then I was trying to convince Kaden to just shave it for the summer. It was not that easy. I tried with telling him the cool kids shave it for the summer and that he should just do it. Then I started with the bribes. I told him I would give him a dollar if he let me shave it and Corey rebutted with $2 and then saying "Don't you want it like daddy". Then Kaden came back with his own amount. This is how it played out. Kaden said "Ok Ok (he pointed to his dad) If you pay $50 I will cut it your way" Corey replied "Ummmm No". SO I went to cut it and he said "Nope I want it like daddies". Man, does he know how to negotiate.
Before
After
After
1 comment:
Boy is he one cool looking kid.
Post a Comment