
Today was Kaleb's 9 month check up...Bummer he turned 10 months 3 days ago. Whoops. The nice thing is he was all caught up with his shots so he didn't need any. I love that. He is still super long and skinny. SURPRISE! He is 17 lbs, 9 oz...4% and he is 30.5 inches long 96%. The doctor told us that he is growing great and that he will be walking soon. I laughed because he already took a step I know it is already around the corner. Kaleb's newest milestone is finding creative ways to get into Kaden's bed. We took the step stool away so he won't kill himself climbing into Kaden's bed, but that doesn't stop him. I was playing with the boys in their room and Kaleb doesn't let much stop him. He climbed onto Kaden basket of books and into the bed. REALLY....I thought I was safe. I am now in the need of some great baby gates. Kaleb has also gotten one of his middle teeth - YAY! I thought it would never happen. It just took a while. He now has 6 teeth. His top left and middle and top right on the side...bottom middles and left. His left side is going to town with all the teeth. The only worry the doctor had was if he crawled out of his crib we needed to move him out of the crib and into a toddler bed or on the floor. Please pray that he doesn't decide to do that anytime soon. Other then all of that we have a health great baby boy. He is growing strong. He is such a great kid and we are so blessed to have this little guy a part of our family.
2 comments:
See if you can get a picture of him smiling so I can see his newest teeth. I am so glad that he is healthy and very inquisitive about his world. So what are you doing with the book basket?
No idea....If you have any I would love suggestions. I'm gonna get a baby gate and not let him in there I think.
Post a Comment