1. When we got to the fair we were getting organized and taking pictures. We heard car races going on right behind us and Corey told me he was going to take Kaden into the arena to see them. They hung out for about 10 minutes and Kaleb was not having the noise. He had started to cry so Monica and I took him outside. Corey told Kaden they had to go and Kaden said "Dad watching the cars is like a sweet mama" Corey asked what that meant and Kaden said "Oh so Cool"
2. So when Kaden was on the mini bumper cars he hit by another can and got jolted a lil bit and Kaden put his hands in the air and said "You have got to be kidding me". Corey told me the story right after that and Corey looked at me and said "Oh man I wonder where he got that from? Moms road rage". Everyone says he is just like his daddy HAHAHA, maybe not.
Over all it was a great night of good food, great company and funny kids. I had a blast and I think Corey is actually coming around to liking the fair.
2 comments:
Kaleb looks like he is pole dancing in one of the pics. Kaden looks like he is having a blast. I sure hope Corey comes around to enjoying the fair like you.
Me too LOL, Kaleb had so much fun on the table b.c he finally was able to get down from peoples arms and the stroller. He loves just being free. HAHAHA He loved it.
Post a Comment