
Kaleb is learning so much and it is so bitter sweet. I love all the things he is learning but I know in everything that he learns the older and wiser he gets. I just love having a little baby in the house and I'm loving to see how his little mind works. He is such a great baby, and he just learns thing really fast. He wants to walk so bad but doesn't have the confidence to do it just yet. On the other hand, he holds his bottle really well. I think he has figured out that if I feed him sometimes he needs to wait a minute and if he does it on his own he gets it right then. Smart Boy.

We have also gotten Kaleb a new high chair. He was starting to scare me in the booster seat. Kaleb would sit in his seat and he would hit his hands on the table, when he did that it looked as though he was going to fall out of the chair. It just didn't look sturdy enough. So Corey and I realized it was just better to get him a high chair, it would just be a lot safer. So we looked on craigslist and found one for $30 and It was such great shape....I love craigslist. We were so lucky to find such a great deal and for the condition of the highchair. I really think he likes his new chair. Kaleb loves feeding himself and being independent. He actually eats better and more food when he feeds himself. I think the chair was a good idea.
2 comments:
Way to go girl!!! A bargain shopper!
I know....I love it. It is perfect condition too...EVEN Better. =)
Post a Comment