Thursday, July 30, 2009

More Pool News

Kaden had yet another lesson today. I believe his favorite thing so far is to play that shark game and to go after the teacher. He gets beyond excited when he tags her. Today was super funny when she picked him up and threw him. He LOVED it. After 10 minutes into the lesson the best thing in the world happened, Kaden's daddy showed up. Corey had finished a meeting that he was off campus for and drove 85 miles an hour to see Kaden during his swim lessons. Auntie Monica offered to stay at our house and watch baby Kaleb for me so he could take a nap (she is so sweet). Corey had the best time watching Kaden swim and learn all the new things. The only bummer thing is today they didn't jump off the diving board, so Corey asked the instructor if she would let him just once jump off the board so he could see it. Of coarse she said yes and hoped into the pool to catch him if he needed it. Corey and I tried to get Kaden to jump off the big one but no such luck. Maybe next week. Over all another successful lesson and fun morning.

4 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

I am so glad that Corey was able to make it to see Kaden taking his lessons and to see him jump off the diving board. Most dad's don't get to experience those moments in the children's lives.

nfling said...

I know Kaden loved showing off foe his daddy. It was really sweet.

nfling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nfling said...

I know Kaden loved showing off foe his daddy. It was really sweet.