Update: Kaden had a doctor's appointment and it went well. Everything seems Ok, just a bug that needs to run its course. They took a urine test and I haven't gotten a call back as of this moment. I will keep you up to date.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Kaden is Sick
Corey and I have been stumped. Kaden at the beginning of this week he just seemed not to feel well. Then the last 2 days Kaden has not wanted to eat, has been lethargic, and a really bad listener (I'm praying it is because he is not feeling well...if not, I'm in more trouble then I thought). We all just need your prayers. I have called to get an appointment and hopefully we can figure it all out. This is what Kaden has been wanting to do all day for the last 3 days.
Poor thing he even smiled for the pictures. I just truly hopes that he feels better soon.
Update: Kaden had a doctor's appointment and it went well. Everything seems Ok, just a bug that needs to run its course. They took a urine test and I haven't gotten a call back as of this moment. I will keep you up to date.
Update: Kaden had a doctor's appointment and it went well. Everything seems Ok, just a bug that needs to run its course. They took a urine test and I haven't gotten a call back as of this moment. I will keep you up to date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment