Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's DAY









Today started like any other day, I woke up fed Kaleb and we kinda all sat around for a bit when I yelled out we should go to the snow. We all just sat there for a while and just kept doing our normal everyday things when they jumped on board. It was kind of an odd thing to do today, but why not. Kaleb was down for a nap and Gab had to run home to get snow stuff. We all got ready and away we went. It is so strange to think an hour drive we can go to the desert, the snow and to the beach...what a great place we live in. We had a great trip, I was surprised how long us San Diegans lasted. Kaleb fell asleep and slept on the snow for a while and we built snowmen. Yup two, a Kaden size and a daddy size. I hope you like the pictures.

4 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

Wow, those pictures look like you are up in Grass Valley! Who would have thought that you could go an hour away and be in the same geographic area as us!!! LOVE YOU all so very much!! Happy heart's day!

Ken and Carol said...

Two times in one winter for Corey at the snow is a phenomenon!

nfling said...

I know and he wants to back next weekend, if the snow is still there....HAHA I would have never thought

Ken and Carol said...

Cool! I am so glad that the boys are getting to experience the cold stuff in life.