Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Little Update

I know, I haven't written in a week almost and I just have been kind of busy. Kaleb is sleeping off and on good and bad. I really have no rhythm or reason for the reason he is sleeping so poor one minute and great the next. Kaleb is now not eating anything but formula, he has decided that he doesn't like peas, green beans or rice cereal. So I'm still putting cereal in his formula and call it a day. If you have any ideas to try they are definitely welcomed. Kaden has been sick. He got a really bad case of the (sorry lack of a better word) runs. His belly is killing him and it has been from Sunday on. I'm hoping he starts to feel better soon. Today he has gotten a little better, but I thought he was doing really well on Monday...all I can say is who knows, only time will tell. Your prayers are welcome here. = ] I hope I will have some more things coming soon ... sorry for the bland update.

5 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

Sorry to hear that Kaden is not feeling well. Tell him that we love him & that we are praying for him. I will think about your dilemma with Kaleb. I don't know if I will be able to think of anything, but I will give the old mother try. LOVE YOU ALL!

sfling said...

you could try some fruit in his cereal, maybe he is looking for a little different taste. I know some of the veggies and cereal are a little bland, so with the girls I would make the cereal with a fruit juice and sometimes even serve it warm like cream of wheat and they seemed to like it.

nfling said...

Oh thanks Ladies, I have tried fruit...I only tried banana's because I don't want to give him to much at once. I will try some juices...The only thing I'm afraid of is that he will like the sweet and not want any veggies. I don't know just thinking out loud. Thanks for the prayers and the ideas. Love you Both

sfling said...

you can try and swap it up a little bit, I had to do that with one of the girls, do fruit one time and veggie another. Also another way to get him to take veggies is to get one of the yellow veggies that is a little sweeter and do half spoons of each at the same time then slowly work it to more green the sweet veggie, that worked for one of the girls as well.

nfling said...

That is totally cool I will try THANKS,