Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Language??? Spanish, English or Japanese

Tonight for dinner I made Chinese food. We (Gab, and us) were eating when Corey said something to me and I totally missed it 3 times with Gab looked at me and repeated it. I totally got it right away and I said I was sorry for being such a dork. Well Kaden couldn't understand why I didn't get it and...
He said "she doesn't understand Spanish, she can't hear it"
Gab said "she can hear Spanish and besides we were talking to her in English"
Kaden said "no you don't understand, (his hands are wide open like he is telling this elaborate story) she can't hear Spanish, she can only hear English"
Gab said " She can hear different languages but she can't understand Spanish or other languages, she doesn't speak them"

So this went on for about 5 mins, and then...

Gab said "Kaden the only language you can't hear is sign language, there are tons of languages Japanese and..."
Kaden said "what is Japanese"??
Gab said the best Japanese she could do, and I'm telling you it was not good.
Kaden said "Ding dong door bell long".
We all just looked down at the table and tried not to laugh. I just don't know what to do with this kid. I think I will keep him. =)

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

If you don't keep him, send him up here. I would love to have him up here with us...oh, he will be up here with us in a few days. Yipee!!!