Monday, February 9, 2009

Tib-Bits of Tonight



Bath Time

well the boys have a new routine now that Kaleb likes taking his baths (before I would give Kaden a quick shower and give Kaleb a quick bath). It's dinner, baths, stories and Kaleb eats another bottle and then bed. Well bath time has been super cute I put Kaleb in his tiny green bath tub and Kaden sit in our regular one and they talk to each other and play. I just love seeing the boys bond. I really thought their age difference was going to be an issue for a long time. Anyways, I have a couple of pictures to show ya...I hope you like them.





Noah

Kaden was playing with his blocks and Corey told him he need to put them away and get ready for bed, well...
Kaden got upset and said "NO DAD, I need to build Noah's Ark"
Dad said "we really need to clean up, it's bed time buddy"
Kaden said "I really need to build dad, I gotta do it"
Dad said "Ok, Kaden answer me one question...how many animals did Moses bring on the ark???"
Kaden said "Dad, Moses didn't bring any animals on the ark, Noah is the one that built the ark and he brought all the animals on it".
Dad said "I know I'm just checking, ok lets build the ark and then we can go to bed".

The cutest part was Kaden brought out his bible and said he needed to look at his bible to build the ark, because the bible has great pictures to show him how to build it...I have a smart kid, he gets his brains from his mama = }

The picture is not the one of Noah's Ark, this master pieces is daddy's work




Bed Bugs

I was talking on the phone with gramma and....
she said to Kaleb "night night, don't let the bed bugs bite"
Kaden got really upset and said "No, there aren't any bugs and they don't bite"
Gramma said "you can hit them with your shoe, till"
Kaden cut her off and said "No, gramma we don't wear shoes at night to bed"
Gramma said "you don't wear shoes because you threw them at the bugs"

Kaden just pondered it and let it go.



Prayer

Every night we pray and Kaden choses who is going to pray that night...well Gab was up to pray and at the very end she was praying for her job and for her to find a place to live and Kaden interrupted her and said "and for you to get married, thank you Lord Amen"... we all just busted up. This isn't one of our main family prayers, but it was sure cute.

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

Just love my grandkiddos so very much! God has blessed me with the best grandkids(4+1 more soon) in whole world. Thanks for raising them up to know Jesus.