Monday, February 23, 2009

Maybe there are ovals in there...Warning a lil personal.

Tonight right before bath the funniest thing happened. Kaden stuck his foot into the water and I asked him if he had to go to the bathroom first, he shook his head yes and said "I gotta go right now". So he got his foot out of the tub and started to go...
I asked him "Kaden why do you squeeze your balls so hard, doesn't that hurt"?
Kaden said "There are balls in there"????

Did I really just ask my son if his "balls"were hurting, and now he is asking if there are balls by his parts...I believe I am expecting the "Mother of the Year" plaque any day now.
I said " Oh, um no???"
Kaden "Oh, ok well maybe there are ovals in there".

Much better, I had no recovery I just looked away and called his dad. So where do you think I should hang the plaque????

4 comments:

Monica said...

That is one of the funniest things I've heard come out of your mouth and his mouth! At least the kid knows his shapes!! I say you should hang the plaque in the bathroom ;-)

nfling said...

Noted THANK YOU...One Vote Bathroom

Ken and Carol said...

I think it should be on the front door, so everyone in the world can see how great a mother you are!! Really you are a great mother.

nfling said...

Oh Mom, I love you...You are so sweet