We went on a family walk and Kaden rode his bike, well on the last lap I pushed Kaden up this little hill. He smashed into Corey and I guess his hand got hurt, well when we got home Kaden decided that he "needed" a ice cream. I was putting his bike away when he came up to me asking over and over if he could have the pants (it is a sponge bob square pant push-up ice cream thingy) ice cream. I told him no and that daddy or I would kiss his fingers for him, well that wasn't good enough...
Kaden said "PLEASE MOM, I really need it"
I said "no, you are fine. If you want we can kiss it for you. You will be ok"
Kaden said "Mom, you don't understand I need it. My finger will blow up and make bubbles if I don't get it. "
I said "Kaden your finger will be just fine, I'm not giving you any ice cream, besides it is way to cold, how about a raisin?" (also this ice cream has to over a year old...that can't be good)
Kaden said "MOM, that wont work...PLEASE nothing else will work. I have to have the pants ice cream".
This went on 3 time in the same cycle. Over and over again. The only thing that worked is a strawberry, I have no idea how we got in this mess. Well what are you gonna do. =)
2 comments:
The things kids dream up to try & get what they want...exploding fingers no less. :)
I know, he is nuts. He just makes me laugh. Thanks for the talk last night. I can't wait to see ya
Post a Comment