Sunday, November 23, 2008

SHHHH...Look Mom


Corey and I were at our storage unit and Gab was watching the boys. Gab had called me to ask how long the baby could cry in his crib before she needed to go get him. I told her to wait since we were almost there. Then she informs me that Kaden was freaking out that Kaleb wasn't allowed to cry and he wanted her to go get him. Gab told Kaden "it is ok, your mom said she will pick him up when she gets home". That wasn't good enough for Kaden - he would not stop. Well Corey and I showed up within minutes and Kaleb had fallen asleep. Kaden comes up to me and says "SHHH....Mom you have to come see this, it is totally so cute". We had walked into the boys' room and Kaden said "SHHH mom isn't he so cute...Our lil baby is sleeping". Kaden was so proud that his little brother was sleeping in his room. I loved it.

No comments: