Saturday, November 8, 2008

Another Baby I Think NOT!


Well tonight was another hard day for Corey and Kaleb. Within 5 minutes of me leaving the house to go play bunko you guessed it Kaleb threw up allover Corey. As you might think, Corey took it very well. I got a phone call telling me how wonderful his night had started. I was in the midst of having a pretty fun night with the ladies (and 4 guys) that were there when I received a text message telling me that Kaleb had done it again, but much worse. Mind you, Milo had been throwing up most of today too, so POOR COREY has had a puke-filled day. Within a hour I recieved a phone call asking when I was going to be headed home. I told Corey that I would head home now he proceeded to tell me that Kaleb had been crying again all night and threw up twice. That everytime I leave him alone with Kaleb he turns into a completely different kid. My poor little baby...and Kaleb too. Corey was telling me all he wanted was another 3 year old. I feel so bad, it will take me a long time to convince him to have another. I don't even know if I can go to women's retreat yet. Well the nice thing is when I got home Corey had just finished feeding him and I put him right to bed. So hopefully the poor lil guy will feel better in the morning. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

No comments: